Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1: January 2, 2011

All right, I know it was almost 2 weeks ago that I posted I was going to start working out and posting my progress. Well I got a little sidetracked, with all of the normal excuses to get out of working out and I went through the holidays doing the same ole' thing: eating way too much and not looking out for myself. So starting this morning I ran out of excuses, grabbed the P90X action plan and figured out which set of workouts I was going to start, and dropped in the first disc: Core Synergistics: and started working out.

Within the first few minutes of the workout 2 things were totally obvious to me: 1. P90X was not designed for people as far out of shape as I am. and 2. I am a lot further out of shape than I believed.. I realized it was going to be a hard workout for me because I got winded with just the warm up section of the workout. To start off I managed to do about 1/3 of each workout and about 1/2 of the total session before I was just too wore out to continue.

Tomorrow though I am going to regroup and hit the next DVD and try to get a little further, push a little harder. With a little more each day, I should get to the point of doing the entire workouts within 30 days or so and then I will start to see my weightloss goals come to fruition.

There ain't nothin to it but to do it! Get up, get active, get healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment