Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4: January 5th, 2001

Day 4.. Wow I couldn't ask for a better start to the day, I woke up feeling energized, feeling better than I have in a long time. I slowed way down on the coffee this morning, got active early working around the house and managed to eat better than I ever do starting my day with a whole wheat english muffin with egg whites, low fat ham slice and low fat cheese. Got a ton of work done and then stopped for a small lunch of a healthy choice meal. Dinner topped the day off with 6oz of grilled salmon, cup of rice with broccoli and some peas. Not bad considering what I normally eat.

Now for the working out part, well..... Today should have been the Yoga X disc, which yoga didn't sound all that hard. At least I thought it wasn't going to be too hard. Less than 1/4 of the way through the video I called it quits my body hurting worse than any of the previous days video's. P90X Yoga twists you in a way that a fat body just cannot twist, so I guess I am going to put this disc off for now and substitute with some other kind of workout. For today I put the Kempo X video in and did what I could of it for about 15 more minutes and then just had to stop because I am still hurting from the yoga moves. Hopefully tomorrow I will fare far better, more like I did yesterday but all I can do is push on and keep trying.

After I return from Jury duty in the morning I am going to go to the grocery and spend some money putting healthy foods in this house, I may even clean out a lot of the unhealthy food already here. When I started this path I was weighing in around 348lbs. Today I jumped on the scale and saw a 4lb improvement to 344.3lbs which gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment