Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 15, January 16, 2011

Well, as is obvious I haven't really been keeping up with the blog, mainly because I hurt myself pretty good with last Sunday's workout. I spent most of Monday and Tuesday almost unable to walk, feeling as if I had either pulled a muscle in my leg or tore a ligament pretty good and let me rephrase, I could walk but when I bent my legs the pain level went way up. I tried some basic stretching and warm up moves but I came to realize if I pushed much more I probably would hurt myself even worse. I kept the dieting up and I stayed active but I let the workouts rest for a bit. Today I jumped on the scale, expecting to be totally disappointed and back to my original weight, only to find out I have lost 3 more pounds down to 341.. That is a total of 7lbs in 2 weeks and almost 11 lbs from my highest point.

The thing is, I feel like I have been eating like a pig. I mean my daily caloric intake is around 2500-3000 calories but it is all healthier than what I am used to eating. Whole wheat breads, salmon, low fat ham, and more vegtables than I have eaten in my life. I guess there is something about this style of eating vs the fast food and greasy stuff I am used to eating.. Oh well whatever it is I am happy and I hope the trend continues... Well I guess I am going to get up and workout, then go get active and do something.

1 comment: