Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2: January 3, 2011

So day two started off about the same as day 1: mediocre. After grabbing a bowl of cereal with a banana for breakfast and getting my daughter on her way to school I grabbed the P90X  schedule to see what my next workout would be: Cardio X. Knowing how hard Core Synergistic had been,  I was a little optimistic that this workout may be a little easier and I would be able to complete a little more of the video than I did yesterday. Well, that wasn't the case at all. Completing about the same amount of time in the workout I again fell out a little less than halfway through the workout.

My body is telling me I accomplished more of a workout than normal though, every muscle group is telling me I put it to use and I feel better than I normally do, wore out but better. I think for lunch today I am going to hit up the Jared diet and go to Subway for a 6" sub on Italian.

After my 2nd workout, I am still amped, still ready to do this and I don't want to lose this motivation I have this time to succeed. I am not going to let the fact I can only do half the workout get me down, I am going to use it to let it drive me and push me to do better with each workout. Do a little more each time, and by the end of the first 30 days I want to be doing the entire DVD to completion, following each step fully and doing each workout thoroughly.

1 comment: