Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5: January 6th, 2001

Well I am at a small halt right now, I didnt have the required items to do the workout today (power bands, and weights, if anybody has a spare set they are not using) so I took a pass and will use this as my rest day and continue working out tomorrow and hopefully tomorrows workout can be done with what I have here while I shop for the items I need. I have managed to keep eating well and that should help out some since I am not digesting 6-7 cokes a day and eating whatever crap a fast food place can feed me. I am also watching portions now, eating a 6" sub instead of the foot long, ordering half a sandwich with a cup of soup instead of a full sandwich and a bowl of soup and so on.

It didn't help today though that I had to sit through jury selection which threw my eating way off schedule so by the time I got to lunch i was starved, still only ate a 6" turkey and ham on oat bread but it left me feeling a little hungry the rest of the day. I do know I am feeling better not only physically but also mentally. I feel better grabbing a water with my meal instead of ordering a soft drink.

My wife picked up a copy of P90 the basic workouts so I may switch to them till I lose 30 or so pounds but I doubt it, I am going to do my best to stick to the P90X formula...

Till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment