Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8, January 09 2011

So I missed day's 6 and 7 as for doing the P90X workouts, I stayed active and I went to the grocery and stocked up on the recommended food for the diet part of P90X. Today I picked up both a set of weights and a set of power bands to workout with (found them at Best Buy of all places!!).

I did tonight's workout on the Day 5 disc: Leg's and Back. I managed to do a little over 30 minutes of the disc before my legs felt as if they would melt. When I started the program I told myself I would progress a little more with each workout and tomorrow I start back into the day 1 disc and I will see if I can advance further than what I managed last week.

So far I have about quit the snacking, the meals have become healthier, I am actually eating vegetables more, and for the first time in my life I have started eating salad's (with spinach instead of lettuce I still don't like lettuce) and I believe that I am making a difference for the better. I may not be able to run marathon's in 90 days, and I may not be "cut" with a 6 pack but I will be more active, be able to go hiking without feeling like I am dying, and I will be able to get out and have fun with the kids this summer,

No comments:

Post a Comment